Sunday, October 31, 2010

No mind of my own

Have a complete copy today - well almost.  I have always been a fan of Jayne Mercer's work, and she recently showed some cards she put together for a stamp a stack.  I am in the process of putting together some cards for our Peer support group at work, so they need to be easy to put together, as the clients will have varying levels of abilities (and possibly their carers too!)  Anyway I thought these might be a good place to start - well it will be one of the samples I show for selection, this is new to me, so I will need to be guided by the people that know our clients best.  I am really looking forward to it though and will let you know how it goes.

I played with real ribbon and then decided that card stock cut to look like a ribbon was much better on top of the embossed polka dots.

I have used some retired goodies on these cards - the card stock - cat from Window Dressings, but you get the drift.  What I like is that the cards can be anything really - birthday, sympathy, male or female, add a Christmas stamp and there is an easy Christmas card!  Speaking of which if I don't get started on those soon, I will have to buy some, and that is unheard of!

Thanks for stopping by,


Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment