Saturday, October 9, 2010

Am loving the accessories.....

Now in all truthfulness - I am a bit of a plain Jane.  For those of you who know me - don't be shocked, but I am not one for accessories and "extras" with clothes, just have never been that good at putting it all together.  BUT all those wonderful accessories in the new Stampin Up catalogue, now that is entirely different!

The cards today have a snippet of the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon, which even though it is small, I think it really is so effective and pretty.




I am also using the scallop trim border quite a bit and to be truthful I can thank all the other lovely blogs I visit for making me realise the error in my ways by not buying it straight away!

These are just some blank cards so I have them on hand when needed....unless my lovely friends from work get to them first!


Jenny

Card Supplies:
Card stock: Melon mambo, basic black and whisper white
Stamps: Cottage garden, Scribble jumbo wheel
Ink: Basic black, smooch inks (not SU)
Accessories & Tools: Basic black 1/8" ribbon, scallop trim border punch.


Card stock:  Crumb cake, Pumpkin pie, Rose Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Scribble jumbo wheel
Ink: Basic black and smooch inks (not SU)
Accessories: 1/8" Old olive ribbon, scallop trim border punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment