Thursday, October 14, 2010

Super quick today....

Here is a card I have made with the Birthday bakery set, which is a Level 1 Hostess gift with Stampin Up.  I love it and would you believe it is my first stamp set with a cupcake!  How is that even possible?  I must confess to using some retired card stock in these cards, but any combination would look fabulous, and then a little bit of kindyglitz (yes I am channelling my inner 9 year old) - I love the stuff, but any glitter would work!


Oh and the polka dot stamp is also retired.  I love this set, it was alot of fun to colour in with the ink pads and blender pens.  It almost makes me look like I know what I am doing.....almost, I will just have to do some more practice!  If you would like to have this set, why not contact me to find out how?  You can email me on williams2108@gmail.com


Thanks for dropping by.

Jenny

Card supplies:
Card stock: Orchid opuluence and gable green (retired) and blushing bride, whisper white
Ink: Orchid opulence, basic black, blushing bride
Stamps: Birthday bakery, On your birthday
Other: Blushing bride ribbon, scallop oval punch, medium oval punch, small oval punch, kindy glitz 

No comments:

Post a Comment