Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Add Christmas

The theme over at Just Add Ink this week is to Just Add Christmas.

My effort for today is a decoration, used with mdf gift tag shapes that have been covered in Jolly Holiday DSP from Stampin' Up and various stamped images.  The words Joy, Hope and Peace have been cut out using my Big Shot (how did I ever get by without it?....I love love love it).  I apologise for using an old Stamp set for the flowers and the star, but they could be easily swapped with any stamp that means Christmas to you. These are quite restrained but you could really go to town decorating up a storm on these tags.





I am thinking these will become a present for a teacher this year, so I hope they like them.

If you would like to make some for a Christmas workshop or simply would like the supplies, drop me an email and I would be happy to order them for you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jenny


Card Supplies:
Paper: Jolly Holiday DSP, Choc Chip cardstock
Stamps: Season of Joy, Spotlight on Christmas (retired)
Ink: Cherry cobbler, Old Olive
Other: Crystal effects, Basic pearls, very vanilla  1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Old olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Choc chip double stitched grosgrain (retired), Big shot,  Timeless type junior alphabet dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment