Thursday, August 19, 2010

There's something about Mary....

I am sure if you a blog tragic like myself, you will know exactly who I am talking about....Mary Fish SU Demonstrator in the US.  I love her blog, her work, her style - that is normal isn't it? I mean she is really, REALLY good.


I totally CASED the card below from one of Mary's from some months ago, and I am kind of pleased with the result.  


It is yet another card for a friend at work - it was a "milestone" birthday, or can we say "stepping stone" and that will make the number smaller?




I know that Helen liked the card and that was really what matters I guess, and I even told her that Mary designed the card.

Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Kraft, Night of navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Organic Grace, Always, Circle Circus, Autumn Days, Good Friend
Other: Chipboard numbers, Kraft ribbon, a little bit of bling and crystal effects.


Thanks for stopping by....


Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment