Saturday, August 21, 2010

A sweet for a sweet


Well today I have a card that I made some months ago for a little friend of my youngest daughter who was turning 4.  As I don't own the "A little treat" stamp set from SU - I had to make my own petals for the flower.  You might recognise them from Circle Circus with a smaller "petal" and the sentiment from Something Sweet.  I probably don't need to tell you that the leaves were cut free hand!  I have to admit I was quite thrilled when I heard that the birthday girl was happy with it too, as was her mother when she realised that the card didn't need to be ripped apart to access all those lollies! 




Card supplies:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Whisper white
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rose red
Stamps: Circle circus, Something sweet, Polka dot background (retiring on 31 August)
Other: Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon


Have a great Saturday - I will be back with more soon.


Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment