Sunday, August 29, 2010

Adding some razzle dazzle....

I wasn't sure about the razzle dazzle set at first, but gee it is soooo pretty.  Don't panic, it isn't retiring, and nor are the butterflies, but all of the card stock (except Whisper white) is!  Lovely lilac, Apricot appeal, Mellow moss and Blush blossom are all going.  Close to cocoa on the second card is already GONE!

Not much to explain with these cards - but as I mentioned from the very beginning I would bare myself completely (metaphorically that is) and show my mistakes.  So, notice the background on the second card?  What can I say but....ooops!  As I say in my classes with Marelle, "it just adds to the charm of a hand made card!"  That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!




We are getting to the end of the samples I have with retiring products from Stampin Up's Last Chance List .  Have a look through, you only have until 31 August to place an order or you will miss out for good.  Email me if you would like to put in an order - for any orders, I am waiving the postage fees on all Last Chance items ordered.

Thanks for stopping by,


Jenny  

Card Supplies:
Cardstock: Mellow moss, Apricot Appeal, Lovely lilac, Blush blossom, Close to cocoa and Whisper White
Ink: Close to cocoa, versamark, Apricot appeal, mellow moss, lovely lilac, blush blossom
Stamps: Butterfly prints, Razzle Dazzle, On your birthday
Other: Glitter, paper piercing toolkit, large oval punch, scallop edge punch, butterfly punch, polka dot embossing folder, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment