Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two little bundles of joy

Firstly, I am well aware that there seems to be....well an issue with the lighting and colouring of my pictures.  I did warn you though that there would be good and the bad here!

Todays cards I made sometime ago but only was able to give them both out in the past week!

More of my friends from work, one is a proud Nana/Grandma (we're not sure yet) to little Ethan and the other a proud Dad to girl number 3, Poppy.  They are both really cute little babies from the pictures I have seen - they all are really aren't they?




Card Supplies:
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Brilliant blue, Summer sun, Pink pirouette, Perfect plum and whisper white.
Stamps: Punches three (level 1 hostess), Forest friends, Polka dot background
Ink: Versamark, Pale plum, brilliant blue.
Other: Pink pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, wide oval punch, large oval punch, scallop edge oval punch, string

I think I have a few more cards with retiring stamps to show and then there might be some little surprises of the new catalogue - not too many sleeps now!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment