Monday, June 6, 2011

So simple, yet so effective....



I didn't want to shock anyone who might be checking my blog - so I left it a few days between posts!

Love love love the medallion stamp, it is as the title suggests, so simple yet so effective.  I inked up this beauty in pumpkin pie ink and used my sponge dauber to put some poppy parade around the edges and in the middle.

I have a new camera that sadly far exceeds my capabilities in photography - however I am on a mission to take better photos and learn how to make the most of this camera...eventually.  There are few dodgy photos to still get through though so bear with me.

till next time.

Jenny

Card Supplies
Card stock: Poppy parade, pumpkin pie and whisper white
Ink: Pumpkin pie, Poppy parade and basic black
Accessories: Diamonte and Pumpkin pie 1/8' taffeta ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment